Inspired by the great Italian Molteni team of the 60's, this MAMIL Apparel Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Cool-Max breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Named after Franco Balmamion, winner of the 1962 and 1963 Giro d'Italia, this jersey features mesh side panels to help with flexibility in movement and ventilation, and silicone gripper around the waist helps to keep the jersey in place during a ride.
Full sublimation printing on the jersey and bib ensures long-lasting colours that stay vibrant as long as you do.
The matching bib is padded with a contoured 3D silicone gel chamois for riding comfort.
Whether you are leading a pace line, attacking a hill or just out for a ride with friends, you may as well look good.
Real Cycling Kit for real cyclist that won't break the bank found exclusively at Online Cycling Gear.
MAMIL Apparel. A brand designed for the inner rouler in all of us.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Men's MAMIL Apparel Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Chamois: 3D Gel Pad
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip