Marking the 100th year of the Giro d'Italia in 2017, this Italy 100 Years Pink Cycling Jersey brings a high visibility pink design with Italian flag colors.
Starting in Sardinia and ending in Milan, the 2,200-mile long race traveled through the Alps before Tom Dumoulin became the first Dutchman to win the great race in 2017.
The Italy 100 Years of Giro D'Italia Pink Cycling Jersey, is a solute to the pink jersey worn by the leader of the Giro d'Italia.
The jersey is made from high-quality Cool-Max breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Mesh side panels add flexibility and extra ventilation to go with the silicone gripper to keep the jersey in place whether you are on the road.
Full sublimation printing ensures the colors stay vibrant as long as you do.
Enjoy free shipping and exchanges for all Australian customers.
Italy 100 Years of Giro D'Italia Pink Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester, Lycra, Spandex
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip