When you buy an OCG Original you know you will be getting an original design such as this Cutters Breaking Away Cycling Jersey requested by OCG Community member Kevin.
Inspired by the plain white T-Shirt of Dave, Cyril, Moocher and Mike from the classic 1979 cycling movie Breaking Away, this jersey draws from that simple design and ads a splash of Dave's red striped helmet to the mix.
You could pay double the price for the same run-of-the-mill jersey as the rest of your group, or you could wear something that makes other cyclists take a second look.
OCG Originals are designed with the help of you, in this case, it was Kevin, right here in Brisbane. Do you have an idea of your own? Make sure you reply to the email we send you asking for your suggestions after your purchase.
You will only find OCG Originals here at Online Cycling Gear where you get a no-questions-asked exchange policy, easy returns, free shipping worldwide and real-person service.
Add this to your cart now and join us on our mission to make cycling apparel affordable again (read more about our story here).
Cutters Breaking Away Movie Cycling Jersey Features
- Collar: Zippable O-Neck Collar
- Fit: Standard Australian Race Fit, but please check sizing charts
- Fabric: Quick-Dry Moisture Wicking Polyester
- Pockets: Three Reinforced Stitched Back Pockets
- Zipper: Full-Length Hidden Zip
- Gripper: Silicone Gripper to avoid unwanted riding with full pockets
- Features: Quick-Dry, Anti-Wrinkle, Pre-Shrunk, Anti-Pilling
- Printing: Full sublimation printing with Italian, never-fade ink to ensure long-lasting, vibrant designs
- Care: Machine Wash 20-30C. Do not dry clean.