The Retro La Casera–Peña Bahamontes Cycling Jersey, probably most famously worn by Pedro Torres back in the 60's and 70's is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Whether you are trying to win a mountain classification like Torres did back in the 1973 Tour de France, or just heading out for a weekend ride to the cafe, this retro cycling jersey will bring old-school style with modern-day comfort.
To ensure the highest quality and longest lasting jersey, this cycling jersey uses full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of our 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro La Casera–Peña Bahamontes Cycling Jersey Features
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden YKK Zip