The Retro Velda Latina Assicurazioni Cycling Jersey brings the style of the Belgium pro team of the 1950's, 60's and 70's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This hard to find jersey worn famously by Freddy Maertens in his battles with Eddy Merckx comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Flandria–Velda–Latina Assicurazioni Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip