The Retro 2007 Team Discovery Channel Cycling Jersey brings the style of the pro team from the mid-2000's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you cool and flexible, while full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colours.
The team, originally U.S. Postal Service Pro Cycling Team before the Discovery Channel became the major sponsor, featured riders such as Lance Armstrong, George Hincapie, and Floyd Landis. Their sponsorship ended in 2007 and the team disbanded.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro 2007 Team Discovery Channel Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: None
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip