The Retro 1983 Renault Elf Cycling Kit brings the old-school style of the successful team of the 1980's to modern fabric and designs.
Sponsored by the Renault auto-group, the Renault-Elf pro team went on to win stages in the Tour de France, the Vuelta a España and the Giro d'Italia led by great riders such as Greg LeMond and Bernard Hinault.
The cycling jersey from this Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
The matching cycling bib is made from high-quality polyester with Lycra support and a 3D breathable gel pad for comfort, breathability, and hygiene.
Full sublimation printing is used to ensure long-lasting and vibrant colours for the life of the kit.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1983 Renault Elf Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip