The Retro 1983 Renault Elf Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the successful team of the 1980's to modern fabric and designs.
Sponsored by the Renault auto-group, the Renault-Elf pro team went on to win stages in the Tour de France, the Vuelta a España and the Giro d'Italia led by great riders such as Greg LeMond and Bernard Hinault.
Now that great style comes with modern day comfort with breathable fabric, a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping and exchanges for all Australian customers.
Retro 1983 Renault Elf Cycles Gitane Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip