The Retro 1970 Mann Grundig Pink Cycling Jersey brings the style of the 1970's cycling teams to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This rare and iconic jersey was worn in the 1970 Tour de France by the great Belgian Mann Grundig team featuring riders like Georges Pintens, Willy Van Neste and Daniel Van Ryckeghem.
The jersey comes with a hidden full-length front zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets and has been printed with full sublimation printing so you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1970 Mann Grundig Pink Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip