Regarded as the most successful cycling team of all time, you can now wear the distinctive style of the Retro 1983 Peugeot Shell Cycling Jersey in a lightweight modern day fabric.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you cool and flexible, while full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Pay homage to the 85-year history of this great cycling team who won 10 Tour de France General classifications, three Vuelta a España General classifications and countless other major championships and classification wins.
This particular variation is the Peugeot-Shell jersey of the 1980's, as worn by riders such as Pascal Simon, Robert Millar and an OCG favourite Australian Phill Anderson.
Enjoy free shipping and exchanges for all Australian customers.
Retro Peugeot Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip