The Retro 1976 Paris-Roubaix Sunday in Hell Cycling Jersey brings the old-school inspiration of the classic one-day race won by Belgian Marc Demeyer to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
With the winner's name and number on the front, this rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro 1976 Paris Roubaix Sunday in Hell Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip