This Retro Team Once Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the Spanish 1980's and 90's Once cycling team the to a high-quality quick-dry breathable fabric.
ONCE, a lottery for the blind was the major sponsor of the team that went on to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's and boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
This retro jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
To ensure a high-quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Vintage Style Once Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip