This Retro 1993 Mapei Pro Team Cycling Jersey brings the style of the then famous Italian cycling of the mid to late 1990s and early 2000s. Before dropping the Mapei sponsorship, the team was ranked the strongest team of the UCI through the late '90s and finally in 2002.
This particular jersey is the one by the 1993 team before the team took on co-sponsors and became Mapei-Clas, Mapei-GB, Mapei-Bricobi, and finally, Mapei-Quickstep in the last season in 2002 as a Mapei sponsored team.
Now we can bring the bold styling to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric, a hidden full-length zip, and three reinforced back pockets.
You can match the style of some of the great riders of the 1990's such as Johan Museeuw, Michele Bartoli, Andrea Tafi and Franco Ballerini.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting and vibrant colours and the breathable fabric helps to keep you cool in the warmest of rides.
Men's Retro 1993 Mapei Pro Team Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip