The Retro Greg LeMond Team Gan Cycling Jersey brings the 1990's style of the GAN cycling team to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
Gan, formerly known as Vetements Z-Peugeot, Z-Tomasso and just Team Z became just GAN to race the 1993-96 seasons before eventually being renamed Crédit Agricole.
This jersey was most famously worn in those years by legendary rider Greg LeMond in those years.
The rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Retro Greg LeMond Team Gan Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip