The cycling jersey from this Retro Fassa Bortolo Cycling Kit is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Dubbed the 'Silver Team' and featuring sprinter Alessandro Petacchi, the team won 200+ races including stages in the three Grand Tours.
This was the last outfit before Fassa Bortolo stopped sponsoring the team and the team folded before the 2006 season.
The matching cycling bib is made from high-quality polyester with Lycra support and a 3D breathable gel pad for comfort, breathability, and hygiene.
Full sublimation printing is used to ensure long-lasting and vibrant colours for the life of the kit.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 2005 Fassa Bortolo Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Pants: 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Gender: Men
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Jersey: 100% Polyester
- Pad: 3D Silicone GEL breathable pad
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden Zip