The Vintage Cycling Jersey brings back the 2005 style of the Fassa Bortolo Professional Team Jersey to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Dubbed the 'Silver Team' and featuring sprinter Alessandro Petacchi, the team won 200+ races including stages in the three Grand Tours.
This was the last jersey before Fassa Bortolo stopped sponsoring the team and the team folded before the 2006 season, losing riders to Team Milram and many others.
This retro cycling jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Retro Fassa Bortolo Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip