The Vintage Cycling Bib is the perfect companion to the Retro Fassa Bortolo Cycling Jersey and brings back the 2005 style of the Fassa Bortolo Professional Team.
Dubbed the 'Silver Team' and featuring sprinter Alessandro Petacchi, the team won 200+ races including stages in the three Grand Tours.
This was the last outfit before Fassa Bortolo stopped sponsoring the team and the team folded before the 2006 season.
This bib is made from high-quality polyester with lycra support, a 3D breathable gel pad and reflective trim.
To ensure a high quality and durable cycling bib, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Fassa Bortolo Cycling Bib Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Features: Anti-sweat, Quick Dry, Reflective, UV Protection
- Fit: Fits close to true size, but please check sizing charts
- Gender: Men, Women, Unisex
- Material: Polyester, Lycra
- Pad: CoolMax breathable 3D GEL pad