The Retro 1973 Eddy Merckx Giro D'Italia Pink Jersey brings the old-school style of famed Belgian rider Eddy Merckx and his win in the 1973 Giro D'Italia to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This rare jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip, three reinforced stitched back pockets and a silicone gripper to avoid unwanted jersey movement.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey that combines the comfort of modern fabrics with the style of yesteryear.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1973 Eddy Merckx Giro D'Italia Pink Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip