The vintage Retro Dr. Mann Grundig Cycling Jersey brings the style of the 1960's Belgian cycling team to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
This jersey, most famously worn by Herman Van Springel to win the 1968 Giro di Lombardia comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets in a high visibility yellow.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for to ensure your jersey is long lasting and vibrant.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Dr. Mann Grundig Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip