The Retro Descente 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey was made to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the creation of the 7-Eleven Cycling Team that featured legendary riders like Eric Headen, Davis Phinney, and Ron Kiefel.
This design was produced in limited numbers back in 2011, and now it is back in a breathable, quick-dry modern material for maximum comfort or itch of woolen vintage jerseys.
This jersey is made from 100% Moisture wicking Polyester with a full-length hidden zip and three reinforced back pockets for easy storage.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Descente 7-Eleven Cycling Jersey Features
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip