The Retro Carpano Vintage Cycling Jersey brings old-school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Honoring the Italian professional team from the 1950's and 60's, the distinctive design came from the major sponsor Carpano Wines and was worn by riders such as Giro d'Italia classification winner Franco Balmamion.
This vintage cycling jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets, something they probably wish they had when they wore this specific jersey on the 1959 cycling tour.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long lasting and vibrant colors.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Carpano Vintage Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip