The Italian Brooklyn Chewing Gum Cycling Jersey was made famous by riders such as Roger De Vlaeminck back in the 1970's.
De Vlaeminkck won four Paris–Roubaix classic in this jersey and was the most recognized of the team.
You can see more of his story in the documentary A Sunday in Hell which featured the 1976 team through the Paris–Roubaix.
Now the style of old returns with the comfort of the new in this Retro Cycling Jersey.
The jersey is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long lasting and vibrant colors.
This cycling jersey qualifies for free shipping worldwide and is covered under OCG buyer protection to ensure you get exactly what you paid for.
Retro Brooklyn Chewing Gum Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip