An original twist on the orange version of the French pro team jersey of the late 1960 and early 1970's. This Black version of the Retro Bic Cycling Jersey combines retro style with high-quality Cool-Max breathable fabric.
This vintage style jersey features a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets, while a silicone gripper at the base helps to keep the jersey from shifting during those long rides.
Full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink means the colors will stay vibrant as long as you do, and free shipping worldwide ensures no hidden surprises at checkout.
This vintage cycling jersey is covered under the OCG no-questions-asked returns policy should you not get the sizing right (remember to check the sizing charts).
Retro Black Bic Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester, Lycra, Spandex
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip