The vintage Retro Banesto Indurain Cycling Jersey brings some style from 1990's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric in this retro jersey.
This and other variations of the Banesto jersey was worn by riders such as Miguel Indurain and Julian Gorospe when the Spanish bank Banesto took over the team now known as Movistar.
The Banesto team had success in events such as the Paris—Nice and the Tour de France with Alex Zulle finishing the 1999 tour in second place when riding for this team.
This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip, three reinforced back pockets and to ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro Banesto Indurain Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip