The Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey brings the old-school style of the Dutch professional team of the 1980's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This jersey is inspired by those worn by riders such as Eric Vanderaerden, Australian Phil Anderson, Viatcheslav Ekimov and Eddy Plankaert.
The rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1987 Panasonic Isostar Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip