Keep warm on your next ride with this Retro 7-Eleven 1986 Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
This non-fleece version was inspired by the 30th Anniversary of the creation of the 7-Eleven Cycling Team that featured legendary riders like Eric Headen, Davis Phinney, and Ron Kiefel and features a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Full sublimation printing ensures long-lasting, vibrant colours to keep you standing out on those cold, dreary morning rides.
Enjoy free shipping on all winter cycling apparel and our 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 7-Eleven 1986 Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Fleeced Option: Yes
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Autumn, Winter
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip