This Retro 1983 Jacky Aernoudt Cycling Jersey is made from high-quality Cool-Max breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Bringing the retro style of the jersey worn by Hennie Kuiper to victory in the 1983 Paris-Roubaix, this jersey includes mesh side panels to add flexibility and extra ventilation to an already quick-dry fabric.
The base includes a low-irritant silicone gripper around the base to keep the jersey from shifting during a ride or while the pockets are weighed down with valuables.
The use of full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink ensures long-lasting vibrant colours that don't run or fade.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the security of a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Retro 1983 Jacky Aernoudt Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Cool-Max, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Low irritant silicone gripper around the waist to prevent unwanted movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester, Lycra, Spandex
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip