The Retro 1983 Del Tongo Colnago Cycling Jersey brings old-school style worn by the Italian Del Tonga team of the 80's and 90's to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This hard to find jersey worn by riders such as Giuseppe Saronni to the 1983 Giro d'Italia comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets
Full sublimation printing ensures vibrant and long-lasting colours while the silicone gripper around the waist avoids unwanted movement when your back pockets are full.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee on all retro cycling purchases.
Retro 1983 Del Tongo Colnago Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip