Bringing the style of the 70's back is this Retro 1975 Super Ser Cycling Jersey of the Spanish pro team of 1975 and 1976 featuring riders like Agustin Tamames who won the 1976 Volta a Catalunya in this jersey.
This vintage jersey brings old school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric.
This rare and unique jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1975 Super Ser Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip