The Retro 1973 Watney Maes Pro-Band Cycling Kit was requested by a racing cyclist in the late '60s and '70s and OCG community member Bill.
Bill raced in Britain, Belgium and France through that time and brought the Watney Paes jersey to our attention for it's "simple but effective design".
The classic Watney Maes cycling team was a Belgian professional team of that time headed by Belgium National Road Race Championship Frans Verbeek.
This rare kit is made from our quick-dry 140 GSM polyester and comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Full sublimation printing ensures vibrant and long-lasting colours while the silicone gripper around the waist avoids unwanted movement when your back pockets are full.
The classic team bib features a 3D CoolMax silicone gel chamois, as well as our new wide 45mm pro-band leg grippers.
Enjoy free shipping worldwide and the safety of a 60-day money back guarantee on all retro cycling purchases.
Retro 1973 Watney Maes Pro-Band Cycling Kit Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Fits smaller than usual, please check this store's sizing info
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip