This Retro 1972 Goudsmit - Hoff Caballero Cycling Jersey is the same as that worn by Rini Wagtmans, the founder of the Rogelli brand during the years of the Goudsmit-Hoff cycling team.
This jersey of the 1970's Dutch team is made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
To ensure a high-quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
The base includes a silicone gripper to help keep the jersey in place when down in the drops and on the move
Enjoy free shipping and the security of our 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1972 Goudsmit - Hoff Caballero Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper around the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip