This rare Retro 1963 Solo Terrot Cycling Jersey brings the style of the 1963 Belgium pro team before it became Solo Superia to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Worn for a single season in 1963 and to the Tour de France where Roger De Breucker won two stages wearing this jersey.
This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets and to ensure a high quality and durable jersey, we use full sublimation printing with imported Italian ink for long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro 1963 Solo Terrot Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men, Women
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip