The Retro 1962 Team Margnat Paloma Cycling Jersey brings the style of the French pro team where Federico Bahamontes one three successive Tour de France titles.
This classic cycling jersey is made from a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable polyester fabric, with a hidden full-length zip, three reinforced stitched back pockets and a silicone gripper to avoid unwanted jersey movement.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey that combines the comfort of modern fabrics with the style of yesteryear.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1962 Team Margnat Paloma Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip