This Retro 1959 Tricofilina–Coppi Cycling Jersey was worn by the team formed with perhaps the greatest rider either side of the Second World War in Italian rider Angelo Fausto Coppi.
This particular jersey is a replica of the 1959 jersey worn by Spanish rider Federico Bahamontes to win the Tour de France as well as the King of the Mountains (one of six wins in this classification).
The rare and unique jersey sporting Bahamontes name and number on the back comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets with a breathable, quick-dry fabric.
Printed with full sublimation printing you can expect a vibrant, long-lasting jersey print.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange if you choose the wrong size for all Australian customers.
Retro 1959 Tricofilina Coppi Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colors
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip