OCG and PAVE Athletic have come together to bring the Men's PAVE Athletic Flanders Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey inspired by the Belgian Flandria teams of the 50s, 60s, and 70s.
The Flandria teams are where riders like Eddy Merckx, Peter Post, Herman Van Springel, and Walter Godefroot got their start while Joop Zoetemelk finished on the Tour de France podium twice for the team.
Want extra warmth for those chilly winter morning rides?
Add the optional thermal fleece customization and we'll line your long sleeve jersey to let you enjoy even the coldest of rides.
Just want the extra protection of a long sleeve with moisture-wicking features?
By default, we'll make this in the same wicking fabric as our short sleeve jerseys.
We design, manufacture, and dispatch all of our own gear letting us concentrate on producing a functional, soft-feel, moisture-wicking jersey you can fill your wardrobe with and not break the budget.
Leave those awkward money talks behind forever, and expand your collection and brag to your friends and partners at how little you had to spend.
Add a zippered back pocket, change up the front zip or request it in a different size or gender with our exclusive customization options.
Better yet, you can try all of the gear at Online Cycling Gear risk-free with a 60-day money-back guarantee, and free shipping worldwide.
Men's PAVE Athletic Flanders Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Details
- Gender: Men
- Main Material: Durable LEMBO 140 GSM moisture-wicking polyester
- Fleece: Optional
- Side Panel Material: Cooling 110 GSM 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane lightweight mesh (no fleece)
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip
- Collar: O-Neck zippable collar
- Gripper: No-irritant Silicon waist gripper
- Features: Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle
- Print: Full-sublimation heat transfer printing ensuring long-lasting designs
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron