The Retro La Vie Claire Cycling Jersey brings its distinctive old-school style to a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric. This jersey comes with a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced back pockets.
Inspired by Dutch artist Piet Mondrian back in the 1980's, this Mondrian cycling jersey was sponsored by the La Vie Claire health food chain and was worn to win the Tour de France in the 80's twice by Bernard Hinault and the legendary Greg Lemond.
The addition of mesh side panels not found on other jerseys at this price point helps you keep you cool and flexible, while full sublimation printing ensures long-lasting and vibrant colours.
Enjoy free shipping and the safety of a free exchange for Australian customers if you choose the wrong size.
Retro La Vie Claire Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip