Keep warm on your next ride with this Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey made from high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
Inspired by French artist Piet Mondrian back in the 1980's, this Mondrian cycling jersey was sponsored by the La Vie Claire health food chain and was worn to win the Tour de France in the 80's twice by Bernard Hinault and the legendary Greg Lemond.
This non-fleece version features a hidden full-length zip and three reinforced stitched back pockets.
Full sublimation printing ensures long-lasting, vibrant colours to keep you standing out on those cold, dreary morning rides.
Enjoy free shipping on all winter cycling apparel and our 30-day money back guarantee.
Retro 1985 La Vie Claire Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Features
- Care: Machine wash 30C, do not dry clean or iron
- Collar: O-Neck
- Features: Quick Dry, Breathable, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-sweat, Anti-Wrinkle
- Fit: Standard Australian race fit, but please check sizing charts
- Fleece: Available
- Gender: Men
- Gripper: Silicon gripper on the waist to prevent movement
- Ink: Imported Italian, never-fade ink for long-lasting vibrant colours
- Material: Quick-Dry Polyester
- Pockets: Three reinforced stitched back pockets
- Printing: Full sublimation, heat transfer printing
- Season: Autumn, Winter
- Zipper: Full-length hidden zip